We take pride in our diversity of 45000+ students from 67 countries!
The BBA course is a 3-year course offered in the following streams:
- Financial Markets
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Family Business Management
- Business Analytics
- Economic Studies
- A continuous evaluation method is adopted based on quizzes, class tests, viva, presentations, submission of assignments, performance in computer lab and practical.
- A summer project is carried out by the students after completion of the fourth semester.
- A local project is carried out by the students during the sixth semester.
- The evaluation of the project work is divided as 50% for project work and 50% for viva-voce.
- The viva-voce is conducted along with external examiners.
BBA Career Paths
Career options for students at DOC are in accounting, marketing, logistics auditing, finance, insurance, and banking sectors. With DOC, one you also have the opportunity to choose an out-of-the-box career option, like one in travel and hospitality, depending on the path and degree one you chooses. Career options for our students are vast and there are interesting profiles to work if they play with their strengths.
Campus PlacementsCampus Placements for BBA Students
Upon completion of their respective courses, the students of our department have been able to secure jobs in a number of reputed organisations/ companies so far; Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, Visskan Aviation Pvt Ltd are a few of them.
Qualification for BBA:
BBA Admission Process
|General Catagory||NRI Catagory|